The Association’s 1st EGM was held on Monday the 11th Feb 2019. The constitution was formally adopted by the Memberships and the Executive Committee members ratified into their elected posts.
The following workstreams were highlighted as the first items that will be tackled by the committee and associated sub-committee. The membership was encouraged to join the sub-committees.
- Technical :
- Auditing and accounting standards
- Forthcoming ICO legislation
- FSC Interfacing and Annual Fees
- Education :
- Membership and Professional Development
- Broader engagement with educators to deliver New Technologies in Gibraltar
- Social Media :
- Membership Survey
- Establishment of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Web Pages
Members were informed that the bank account will shortly be established and annual fee invoices will be issued shortly thereafter.
Members were also informed that the Exec would be meeting with the FSC later in the week and were encourage to raise any issues through the on-line survey so that these could form part of the discussions.
An application to form part of the Gibraltar Finance Centre Council had also been submitted and would be considered formally once the Association was formally constituted.